Monday, May 19, 2008
I'm back
Hey, Gang of Bloggers,
I have been absent from the Coast to Coast blog since the conclusion of March Madness. When I went to the site, I was amazed that my fellow compadres had kept the blog going. Excellent!!
Nothing much to report here. Baseball season is in full swing (there is a God, after all).
On the college football scene, SC is under fire for the Reggie Bush madness and may face some severe sanctions if the litigation in San Diego County goes against Bush and his family. Stay tuned.
SC basketball is under fire, as well, for some alleged payments O.J. Mayo received while playing in his only season with the Trojans. Looks pretty bad (and I am talking about the potential sanctions, not the team, which is looking pretty bland for next season).
One writer commented that SC should think twice before recruiting somebody named "O.J." in the future.
Got to run. Bye, for now.
Victor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, Victor, Welcome back!!!
If we survive the summer as a blog we'll be in great shape for the fall. The Gators look pretty good so far --cross our reptile fingers- and, fearing the ever lurking jinx, I wont say much other than we're not facing major issues.
Hope your Trojans get past the extra curricular issues and come into August as strong contenders. Love to all, joaq
Joaq,
Great to be back. The issues which plagued the blog earlier this summer are resolved as I can post/reply again.
The postings look good. Now, all we need is for the season to start and to plan a blog-to-blog, coast-to-coast tailgater and we are set. Ah...the dream gives me the chills...
Victor
Post a Comment