Friday, August 29, 2008
Good Times in JAX
All I can say is "WOW"! To meet the infamous LuisLeon and Joaq was an amazing adventure! Good times, good food, good wine (too much of it obviously if I was singing the praises of TT @ the end of the night) and great camaraderie! And to think it all was due to the blog and the love of our schools. Unbelievable! Anyway, I, the token Aggie, am ready for the CFB season to kickoff. Now many of you think the season has started since the Pac 1 + 9 played a game already, but the real season starts when the 12th man comes out onto Kyle Field, sending the students into a frenzy and tees it up! That, my friends, is when CFB starts! I'm looking forward to the beginning of the Coach Sherm era (have I said good riddance to Coach Fran yet?) and the Aggies winning the Big 12 South! That's right baby, shock the world...or the majority of the South! Can't wait to meet up with more fellow bloggers at a tailgate/game of our choice! Good luck to all and of course, Gig 'Em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pete,
Way to pull off the Jax triple play. Hooking up with Joaq and Luisleon must have been a sight to behold. Blind dates for everybody!!
As for A&M this year, I have not seen you guys listed on any preseason top 10, top 20, or top 25, for that matter. If you think you can win the Big-12 South (whatever conference that is), I wonder where the "other" teams are ranked. Maybe they are actually Division II schools, like Notre Dame.
Best of luck.
Victor
Pete, You are a true gentleman. It was a real pleasure to meet you in Jax. Please know that our home in Orlando is yours whenever you need a place to stay in our area. And I look forward to returning your generous hospitality. Although my California cousins will deny it, we have some truly world-class dinning places around here and I can't wait to host a dinner with a lengthy sobremesa. By the way you are always welcome at The Swamp. You can even wear your Aggie gear.
You guys are amazing. Love the story of 3 of my favorite people on the planet meeting in Jax for fun and fellowship. Bring it out West boys! Great start to the season today, still buzzing from watching our Trojans dominate.
Post a Comment