Sunday, August 23, 2009

Head Count

OK gang, ~10 days till the college football season begins! Are we returning all our starters? Have we lost anyone to free agency? Plug in a "hand-raise" if you get a chance. Hope to see some thoughts soon!

7 comments:

Victor said...

Rob,
Bless you! My hand is raised to the heavens of the CFA Gods!! Amen, I say to you. AMEN!!! The college football season is coming upon us. I am ready to take my place among the Fraxedas, Clayton, Cueto, Leon, Dunn, etc. Clan members to take this blog up to the heavens!!!
Lets go.
Victor

Joaquin said...

Rob,
I'm in. Dressed and ready to go on the field! But we need to recruit more players! Let's start with your brothers!

RickFrax said...

Just flew back from dropping Ricky off at CUA and no house fire this time. Maybe this season we'll get the house rebuilding finished.

Joaquin said...

House fire or no house fire. Flood or no flood. We've always got the Swamp!

Victor said...

Spread your ashes on the field. The games are upon us.
Best of luck against Charleston Heston (I thought he was dead)!
Victor

RickFrax said...

The entire Gator team is playing one dead person? No wonder we are an over 70 point favorite. This could get ugly - what if he wakes up?

Joaquin said...

Moses would definitely do more damage to the Gator team than whoever we are playing. He could part the waters of the Swamp and utterly destroy us. Lets hope he remains asleep!