Thursday, September 3, 2009

A Call to Arms. All Hands on Deck. The Season is Here!

Joaq, A blog call out to Hoya Willie, Hawkeye Ted, Aggie Pete, and your Crimson Tide/Elephant people. The Season is upon us. We need full participation for the blog reach its true potential. Invite these people again and bring them into the fold of our little slice of blog heaven. The CFA season is here. Lets rock!! Victor

4 comments:

RickFrax said...

My arms are called and my hands are on deck and I'm wearing my Gator shirt on national wear your college colors day, which happens to be my 27th wedding anniversary -so I'll be going home to Nole colors. I may risk it with some orange and blue flowers.

Joaquin said...

Way to go Rick!

Joaquin said...

I just checked the blog and everyone is still an authorized and invited blogger. All they need is to sign in! I don't see a procedure for re-invitation. But I'll try to email everyone and all they need to do is sign in with their emails and passwords.

Nora said...

Yes, Joaquin, an email notice is needed. Perhaps there is some way to see a list of all who have ever been invited and we can add those missing. I know that Elena Katnik, who lives and breathes college football, wants to join. It would be nice to have a concise list. What do you think?