Sunday, December 2, 2007
Congrats Trojans & BCS Stuff & Some Idiot from WAC
First, Congratulations Trojans on your victory against the Bruins. Saw the game yesterday at the beach --really enjoyed it.
In terms of BCS --Luisleon, your tigers have a chance at redemption now. You must destroy OSU --Remember the Buckeyes are 0-8 against the SEC and were most recently dismembered by my Gators. Don't blow it! Hope losing Pelini to Nebraska wont be too much of a distraction.
Trojans against the Zooker in the Rose bowl! I thought the Gators would have to go against our old coach. Victor, I'm glad you have a shot at the Zooker instead of us. When he was with us the Zooker had a habit of winning games he was supposed to lose and losing games he was supposed to win --so be real careful! :) I'm much happier playing Michigan.
Oklahoma and Georgia really got screwed. Either of them probably could beat OSU (but so could a lot of people). I thought Oklahoma looked awesome yesterday against Mizzou, but Mizzou was a real paper tiger as was West Virginia so it's hard to tell.
I just heard June Jones, head coach for Hawaii, on ESPN. He's an absolute imbecile. A blithering idiot. He just said Tebow "can't pass" and "would not do very well" in their system. The chances of Hawaii recruiting someone the caliber of Tebow is less than a trillion to one! Wait, those odds are too high. I hope Georgia absolutely tears his heart out and stomps on it. What an incredible moron! Frankly I've had a long weekend and was falling asleep --he just woke me up!!! What a perfect idiot. I thought Hawaii was the ultimate fake bs cute little crap team to play in a BCS bowl game and this comemierda just confirmed it. Who has his team played? Fresno State? San Jose State? A crappy little coach in a crappy little WAC team who would not be qualified to mop the locker room floor at Florida just said on national television that the quarterback with one of the highest passing efficiencies in the nation (playing against real teams), the front runner for the Heisman, one of the best quarterbacks to ever play the game, "can't pass" and "would not do very well in our system." Who does this cretin, this birdbrained drooling little moron jackass think he is???
I wasn't going to watch this game because I have no interest in cute little WAC teams, but now I'm just going to enjoy the Dawgs running up the score against this joker. But that's going to be nothing compared to the joy of August 30, 2008. By sheer coincidence, Hawaii is the first team we play next year at the Swamp! Wow! We usually don't have stuff to post up in the locker room when we play cupcake teams because their players and coaches are smart enough to keep their mouths shut. Idiot Jones just became the exception. I'm going to save a transcript of the ESPN interview just in case Meyer missed it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joaq,
Great take. I did not hear the June Jones interview but his comments are out of line. Tebow has had a fantastic year and he would do well in any system.
Jones is a run-and-shoot offensive guru. The Warriors should put up some good offensive numbers against Georgia, but the Dawgs should win easily.
What a coincidence that Hawaii plays their opener next year at Florida.
As for the BS, you got your wish, so to speak, as the Gators play in Orlando, right down the street from you, against the Wolverines. You guys will trounce them. They have no team, no offense, and no coach. Should not be too difficult to beat them in your own backyard.
As for us, we draw the Illini (what a lousy nickname). Unless we suffer from a mental letdown ("hey, we are playing a lousy team from a lousy conference so we do not have to prepare; just show up and win"), and Pete Carroll is notorious for having the team ready to play against anybody, we should crush Illinois. This is a no-brainer. We will, likely, be favored by at least 2 touchdowns in this one.
The other bowl matchups are lackluster, at best, as the BS system continues to underperform. West Virginia...lousy.
Mizzou...ranked ahead of us in the final BS standings...unbelievable!!!
Good records from lousy conferences should be punished. They are not top 10 teams in anybody's book who knows what they are talking about.
You know how I feel about this. This whole thing stinks to high heaven.
Got to run.
Un abrazo,
Victor
Post a Comment