Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tiger in the Room!

Hey, everybody, there's a tiger in the room! Luisleon just posted a comment to Rob's earlier posting on his frusturation with Ohio State playing in the championship again. Rest assured that Rob and Jason and I and all the other SECrs in this blog hold your tigers in the highest regard. We know what you guys can do. We've played you and have the scars to show for it. Now go forth and swallow those buckeyes in one bite! We can't wait. PS, click on "New Post" in the upper right hand corner of this page, after you've "signed in", to publish a new posting which will appear where this piece is appearing now! Welcome aboard!

2 comments:

Victor said...

Joaq,
I have not seen either Luisleon's posting or the picture of Norita from the old days.
I will keep looking.
Sorry I was out of the blog for a few days due to schedule/work issues. I came back Friday with the SC/ND posting; glad you all enjoyed it.
Victor

Joaquin said...

Victor, Luisleon's entry was a comment to Rob's "Frusturation" back on December 4. I guess the problem with doing a "comment" instead of a "New Post" is that the "comment" sort of gets buried as people post more and more things. So "New Post" might be the preferred way to go because it automatically goes to the top of the page. Also, Victor, please let me know if you want to undertake "administrative role" with the blog which would entail the ability to post pictures and generally move things around.It's a bit more technically complicated but certainly doable. So far only Rob and I can do that because I started the blog (very imperfectly) and Rob tweaked it to it's current shape. Anyway, I don't want to exclude anyone from driving the boat --but I'm leaving it up to whoever wants to (and wants to tackle a bit more technical stuff). Love you guys!