Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Victor--
You're right. Mizzou ranked ahead of SC is an outrage. But, hey, I've begun to focus on this year's recruiting which looks very good so far. Note to Nora-- You only think the football obsession ends with the last bowl game! Recruiting season is upon us and the blog will be alive with rumor and speculation between now and mid February as to who is signing up with whom. UF and SC are usually pretty strong in this area (1&2) last year. Anyway sorry about my rave on June Johnson, he really ticked me off. I'm fine now. Had a bad reaction to red tide exposure this weekend (more global warming) which threw me for a loop. It's a pretty powerful neurotoxin and it made me very dizzy and a little lightheaded so I had bad dreams of rainbow warriors doing war dances all over The Swamp -- pretty ugly stuff.
In re coaching changes @ UCLA who's the top prospect? Who's going to replace Dorrell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment