Tuesday, April 8, 2008

good 1

Great championship game. Those were definitely the best teams this year, and it was anybody's game. Memphis let up their guard just a few minutes too soon and Kansas made them pay.

4 comments:

Victor said...

Rob,
I agree wholeheartedly; an outstanding final game. It went into OT. I went out on a limb and called Memphis a winner in a response to one of your earlier blog postings yesterday. They had it in the bag and let it get away. Poor decisions, poor free throw shooting down the stretch, and a great Kansas comeback doomed the Tigers.
Good blog. By the way, what is next?
Victor

Rob said...

well, for me, I'll just be attending some devil rays games, and coming up with ideas to make the blog even better for the upcoming football season!

Victor said...

Rob,
You are the man! If I am within a 4-State-Radius, I am going to a baseball game with you in Tampa. Grab a fresh-rolled cigar in Ybor City and we are off!!
Imagine if they build that cool, sail-like stadium. That would be quite a venue on the waterfront.
Anyways, take care.
Victor

Rob said...

victor, that sounds great!!! tickets are easy to come by and downtown st. pete, if you haven't been there, is very clean and fun. in lieu of a fresh cigar from ybor, there is a great cigar shop on central avenue! I too hope they build that cool looking stadium, although I have learned that the old practice stadium has alot of history. Evidently babe ruth, ty cobb, etc. practiced there? I had no idea. Oh well, times change.