Friday, April 4, 2008

Hey, Ohio State won something!

With the gators (a/k/a buckeye kryptonite) out of the picture, I understand OSU went on to win the NIT championship. Good for them! Must have been the spirit of Archie Griffin or something. I know it wasn't the spirit of Greg Oden, who I believe is in a nursing home following his injury-laden "rookie" year.

2 comments:

Jason said...

greg oden - HAHAHAH, he had such potential....to bad the "19" year old is actually a "79" year old. Oh well, i for one cannot wait till the fall - I seriously cant, im going to do my best to get into baseball in the meanwhile, but we will see. I got into a fantasy baseball league that todd is doing. Within 3 days of the start of the season (3 days!!!!!) my top 3 pitchers go on the disabled list...guess thats baseball for you. But yes congratulations to Ohio State. they should enjoy it while they can, because no i think either the gators, georgia, or USC will meet Ohio state (the obligatory national championship loser every year)in the title game for football, and either of those teams will roll over the buckeyes by...oh say 40 points in yet another embarrasing NC game. But seriously, good for them :) They did do better than the gators :(

John Frax said...

Yes, they did do better than the gators... in basketball... this season.

Football '08 should be a different story. Man I hope i get tickets this year - the lottery runs this coming week. Crossing my fingers!