Tuesday, December 4, 2007
1970's
Wow! You dug up a picture of me back in the old days. And you have become extremely computer savy digitally adding a poster of Tebow into the picture. I sure looked great back then!
Thank God the season does not end with the last game. Yes, we always want the good things to last forever and now I can be on the front end of the speculation plus learn ahead of time about the recruiting.
By the way, I have hated Ohio State since the Woody Hayes days when he would play against Michigan. Hope they lose by thousands of points! Would that it be so.
And now time for another fun sports season: college BB. Much better than the pros.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nora, You actually looked (and look) better than the coed filling in for you but I'd thought you'd get a charge out of the picture!
I don't know if he'll get picked but he's a heck of classy, well-balanced, nice guy. As I wrote in an earlier post, he is pretty universally admired around campus (and I guess now beyond campus). Not to pile it on but he carries a 3.77 cumulative GPA in a non-sports major!
Post a Comment