Rob, I hope you realize that 28 is the greatest age possible. Well beyond the "21" barrier which means you are old enough to gamble/drink (all the important vices; also, nobody can throw you out of any place) yet, not too young where many people will not take you seriously. Still, just enough below the 30 mark that you are still considered hip and young! Congrats on your birthday. From the picture, it looks like a great time. Felicidades! Victor
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Rob. Blessings for the many years ahead.
Love you, Nora
Happy Birthday Rob!!!! I hope you had a wonderful day of celebration!!
Love you!!
Rob,
I hope you realize that 28 is the greatest age possible. Well beyond the "21" barrier which means you are old enough to gamble/drink (all the important vices; also, nobody can throw you out of any place) yet, not too young where many people will not take you seriously. Still, just enough below the 30 mark that you are still considered hip and young!
Congrats on your birthday. From the picture, it looks like a great time.
Felicidades!
Victor
Post a Comment