Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island Caught with Dope
Boy, between the "act all deep and think i know everything" professor, the spastically paranoid gilligan, and the two aloof rich old people and the movie star, she was the last one on the island that i though would get caught with pot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Maybe the professor was cooking up something while they were stranded on the island and she was the innocent bystander sucked into the haze escaping from the his lair. Then, the drug addicted islander, after rescue, had to move to Idaho and be one with nature.
Craters of the Moon National Park resides fondly in my memory banks as does the Snake River. Remember? You were too young, Jason.
Mary Ann always seemed like a proto hippie flower girl to me. I'm not surprised. But what the heck does this have to do with basketball? Did they shoot hoops with coconuts on the island? I don't remember that...
I wish i remembered, Nora. I was but a babbling infant. I do want to travel more though, and visit out west soon. And dad, this has nothing to do with basketball, except that i kind of feel like the infuriated skipper dealing with gilligan when i watch gator bball this year. I'm just trying to get this blog back in full swing with basketball season!
i thought it was a funny story. especially how when questioned, she said she had just dropped off 3 hitchhikers who had started smoking as she drove away. nice try! i never much got into gilligan's island. it just looked insane.
Looks like Mary Ann was on a 3 hour tour of a different kind. With the Gator dissapointment this year I've been keeping up with the other type of B ball developments; now that it looks like the Marlins may have a shot at a stadium and the Tigers have the best of the Marlins from last year.
Folks,
If I had:
1. Been a co-star in a 2-bit-comedy from the '60's;
2. Still had to see reruns on cable or Nick-at-Night;
3. Never done anything else in my career;
4. Looked like a goofball in my mug-shot, post-arrest;
5. Moved to Idaho;
6. And organized the Spud Fest...
I would search for and smoke, eat or otherwise ingest the highest grade, most concentrated, with the highest quantity of Tetra-Hydra-Canabinol (THC for you chemical types), grown in an MIT Botanist's hydroponic lab weed if I were Dawn Wells.
As for her excuse and her attorney's lame explanation/plausible defense, he had her plead guilty. End of story.
Next.
Long live March Madness!!!!
Victor
Note: On a more serious note, I (along with many other teens from that era) had a secret crush on Maryanne. Maybe I can send her a long, overdue love note while she is in jail.VMC
Post a Comment