Monday, March 10, 2008
Time for March Madness!!!!!
Hi all - I just sent out a massive invite to everyone (i hope i got everyone) to join the march madness tournament. I believe the process is the same as it was for the bowl pickem. If there are any problems definitely let me know! I look forward to an awesome few weeks here. And if my beloved Gators dont get invited to the big dance....maybe i will make an NIT bracket game and play that instead...
You will be able to fill in your bracket starting this coming sunday (when the seeding is announced), and you will need to complete it before the first game is played the following thursday. There are more complete instructions on the site once you log in.
p.s. - If any of you pass dan werner in your travels - punch him in the head for me and tell him to stop shooting 3s, he is like 2/900000 on the season. I dont know if any of you caught this during the UF/kentucky game on sunday, when dan set up for a wide open 3 and billy called a timeout right before he released it. Good thing because it clanged off the side of the rim. It wasnt like it was a last second shot buzzer beater or anything...it was in the middle of the game. I dont think i have ever in the history of basketball seen a coach burn a timeout in the middle of a shooters motion for a wide open shot for the sole purpose of not letting him shoot it. I would be very embarrassed. Ok that was my gripe for the day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment