Friday, November 7, 2008

11th Week Upcoming Games!

The Upcoming Games for the 11th week of the season (Saturday November 8) for the principal blog participants are (drum roll please):
  • 12:30 PM ET Marist @ Georgetown
  • 3:30 PM ET Alabama @ LSU CBS
  • 3:30 PM ET Penn State @ Iowa ABC (Note to Hawkeye Ted: Please, please, please beat Joe Pa)
  • 3:30 PM ET Oklahoma @ Texas A&M ABC (Note to Aggiepete: Please beat Oklahoma)
  • 8:00 PM ET Florida @ Vanderbilt ESPN2
  • 8:00 PM ET California @ USC ABC
Other Game of Note:
  • 8:00 PM ET Oklahoma State @ Texas Tech ABC
Good luck to all bloggers, specially Hawkeye Ted!!!!!

4 comments:

Rob said...

Iowa can do it. I smell upset. Whatever the gators have been doing, I hope they keep doing it.

Joaquin said...

Rob, I know Iowa can do it. Hope the Gators don't have a let down tonight against good old Vandy. How 'bout the big pumpkin Phil Fulmer? We're sure going to miss him! Note to Victor: Just heard my buddy Lee Corso on College Gameday say that the best national championship game in terms of best teams would be USC - Florida. You think he's been monitoring our blog???

Victor said...

Joaq,
I heard the same thing. I thought "Joaq has gotten to everybody...even Lee Corso!"
He is a big fan of both SC and Florida (of course, who wouldn't be?).
Anyways, enjoy the action today. We are going to have a home-based-tailgater today at our house to watch the SC game. We should cover the spread easily.
Got to run.
Victor

Joaquin said...

Vic,
Congrats on SC win. And Joe Pa is out of it! We've taken care of Vandy. Took Tebow & most of the starters on both sides of the ball out early in the second half which accounts for Vandy scoring at all. Otherwise it would have been a true slaughter - shut out. I think Urban is right to take the big boys out as soon as the game is pretty much decided. We still have important games to play and we don't want a fluke injury at this point in the season. It's getting interesting now!!!