Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hello Everyone!

I'm Tiffany Fraxedas, Rob's wife :) I want to thank everyone for including me in the infamous blog I have heard so much about! For those of you who don't know me, Rob and I got married on April 14, 2007 and are happily living in St. Petersburg Florida. I'm a Gator Alumni and follow the football and basketball teams. As for the rest of the NCAA football teams, unfortunately I probably won't have much to contribute. I am, however, a diehard Orlando Magic fan and my family has had season tickets since the very first season (and still do!) I'm looking forward to basketball season and interacting with all of you!

2 comments:

Victor said...

Welcome, Tiffany
I am your cousin, Victor. You probably met some of my wacky family at your wedding/reception. I heard it was a fantastic celebration. Congratulations.
If I do not get the chance, hope you all have a fun, healthy Thanksgiving.
Take care and hope to meet you, in person, soon.
Victor

Nora said...

Dear Tiffany,
Yeah! Another woman in foray.