Jason, I love the article you posted on a playoff system. As I have stated ump-teen times: A playoff is needed right away, if not sooner. Here is my final 4: SC-Georgia and Florida/LSU. Pac-10 and SEC all the way!! As the article points out, until the dictators give up their power, none of this is possible. Too much power in the hands of the wrong people. Victor
5 comments:
Jason,
I love the article you posted on a playoff system. As I have stated ump-teen times: A playoff is needed right away, if not sooner.
Here is my final 4: SC-Georgia and Florida/LSU. Pac-10 and SEC all the way!!
As the article points out, until the dictators give up their power, none of this is possible. Too much power in the hands of the wrong people.
Victor
I totally agree with your final 4 Victor!! One of these days...the dictators will be dethroned
I say we pick up the pitchforks and the torches and storm the BSC castle. Now!
I meant to say "BCS" but it came out "BS.."
best wetzel article ever. thanks for posting jason.
Post a Comment