Sunday, November 25, 2007
Reply to Nora - How to Do a New Post
Nora, Thanks for your comment. We all had a terrific Thanksgiving here in Florida. Lots of family and wonderful food and, of course, football. We hope you enjoyed your West Coast Thanksgiving gathering --sounds like you had a great time! I feel bad for Antonia. With Dixon out the Ducks have really been crippled. That's why Rob referred to UCLA "pushing the ducks further down the hill" --sounds unfair, doesn't it?
In re your question on how to do a new post, once you sign in just click "New Post" on the upper right hand corner of the screen, (should be next to your email which should also appear on the upper right hand corner).
Once you click "New Post" it will take you to a new window where you can compose your new post, spell check, etc. Give it a title and even save it as a draft until you are ready to "publish" your post. When you are through with it just go to the bottom of the screen by scrolling down on the far right side and click on the "publish post" button. It's really, really easy. I'm going to get Rob to call you this week and walk you through everything. He's become the webmaster and has lauched this site to a new level. Once everyone gets the hang of it it's easier than all get out and really the best way to engage in coast to coast sports banter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dear Joaquin,
Thank you for the step by step. My problem is that I do not have a post in the upper right hand corner. As a matter of fact, I do not have my e-mail address at the top of the page and I cannot scroll up.
All I have in the upper right hand corner is sign in and create a blog, which I do not want to do. Up in Sacto, I showed Victor and he could not figure out my page. Let me know.
I think that we are all going, Victor, Johnny and I, to the USC vs UCLA game on Saturday.
Fun Times.
Nora, forgive me if this has already been done, but just in case: you need to click the "sign in" link and sign in before the "new post" link will come up on the blog. I think the confusing part is that it redirects you to the dashboard after signing in. From the dashboard, you need to go back to the blog page itself to see the "new post" link in the upper right hand corner.
Post a Comment