Monday, November 12, 2007
Welcome to Gators&Trojans&Bruins&Tigers --Oh My!
Guys, Welcome to our new blog. I'm going to need some technical help to really get it going. But it's officially registered. The title is Gators&Trojans&Bruins&Tigers --Oh My! and its a blog for all who love college sports.
Look forward to hearing from the gang
Joaquin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks. Jump in everybody!
What the heck - another password I'll forget and get logged out within the first week. Oh well, can the Trojans and Gators meet in a bowl game?
Oh Joaquin - you asked for my cell the other day - 714-469-8597.
Thanks for the cell # Johnny. Sorry about the password, I'll see how easy we can make it. I set up this blog last night after a long day of difficult cases,I messed up on the name of the blog -- I forgot to include luisleon's tigers in the original name. So I'm changing it to Gators&Trojans&Bruins&Tigers -Oh My! The url will remain the same because I'm not such a tech hoss to mess with it again.
I would love to see the Trojans play the Gators in a bowl -- but I think it's going to be next year in the big one. This year you guys are going to the roses and we'll probably play Zooker's Illini Jan 1 at the Capital One. What Irony!
Hey, I found Johnny's comment from yesterday. Cool. Again, if anybody can read this, write back. I am attempting to get into the knack of this blog thing.
Victor
Post a Comment