The Aggies play the Longhorns in hoops tonight ESPN2 @ 9 PM Eastern, 6PM Pacific, Texas time -- whatever that is. Click on the title above (Aggie Legends) for an interesting story on Aggie traditions. Aggiepete: I've posted this story and I'm going to watch tonight's game for you, in your honor, so, please, show us you're alive. Post something!
UPDATE: AGGIES UPSETS LONGHORNS 80-63! GO AGGIES!!!!
AND KSU UPSETS KANSAS 84-75 AT THE LITTLE APPLE --HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES!!!!!
4 comments:
I did not know Texas had their own time. If they did, there would be an argument between Aggies and Longhorns as to who had the correct time: Austin or College Station.
That rivalry runs very deep. I e-mailed Pete directly to prompt him to read/reply to your post.
Victor
Thank you, Vic. I know you've been posting. I live to read your posts. I find it ironic that, notwithstanding Nora's comment that "some of us have day jobs", the busiest --most harried-- people do the most posting. I doubt that anyone in our group is as busy and pressured as you are with your court schedule, trials, client conferences, kids games & practices, etc. I am wall-to-wall in my practice. Today, I think, is Wednesday. Monday & Tuesday I was tied up in a 2 day catastrophic multiple death mediation involving a collapse of a bridge involving a total of 38 parties with about 60 lawyers. The mediation went for about 18 hours on Monday and a mere 16 hours on Tuesday. We made a lot of progress but had to adjourn till next month. Today was easy. Only 10 hours of mediation in a commercial case which settled. It's about 9PM and I just got home. But I check the blog constantly because it's my link to sanity and fun. If am at a law firm anywhere, I'm not above borrowing a computer and logging on. If I'm in my office it's a piece of cake. If I'm on the road, my blackberry will do. Anyway, I know you've been posting. I've been reading you. The thought of you, me, and luisleon at the Swamp for the LSU game next year is irresistible. Check my comment to your comment about that a few postings ago. Let's do it. Anyway, the A&M - Longhorn game is about to start. Rhonda is asleep. I can't believe I'm going to stay up and watch the whole thing and Aggiepete is not going to see it to avoid AWS!Some of us have to get our priorities in order!
Joaq,
True; those of us that are working 25 hours a day do the most postings/replies!
You are a mad-man under intense pressure virtually from the moment you arrive at your office or an intense, multi-party mediation.
Here, I went home last night and reviewed a CD some potential clients received on a Freedom of Information (FOI) request involving a complex deportation matter. After 45 minutes and over 100 pages reviewed, I was cross-eyed (visco) and headed off to bed after 11 p.m. The beat goes on.
This poor family has had 3 different attorneys and their most recent one died in the middle of the case.
At any rate, it is a long and involved story. Their oldest child (who was born here) has quadraplegia cerebral palsy. Major health problems. They come in tomorrow to see if I will take their case. Los casos que me vienen son increibles!
Bottom line: the blog is a respite from the pressure; no doubt.
Keep it going/coming.
Gainsville in the fall?
Victor
G'Ville in the fall sounds great!
Post a Comment