Friday, January 11, 2008
Welcome to Backstage Nat -- And Thanks, Rob!
Welcome to the blog backstage, Nat! It'll be even more fun with you in it, if that's possible!! And thanks, Rob, for resetting the blog to Basketball with all the appropriate links, news and updates (while preparing for a jury trial --who says men can't multi task????) OK, truth, men only care about two things: women & sports (not necessarily in that order). Everything else is a pesky distraction to be dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible. We're all warming up to March Madness. P.S. Tiff is a basketball guru and a former varsity basketball player (Go Tiff!) so I hope she joins the up & coming '08 College Hoops Glory (Registration is toward the end of February?). Anyway the blog keeps growing in numbers and quality. I love it. I got some ideas for the slow time between now and March Madness and I'll post them later. Have a great weekend everyone. Go Gators -- Beat Auburn!!! (Sat. 12noon @ Billy D's O-Dome -next to The Swamp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment