vols top cats in cliffhanger. bruins kick ducks further down the hill. mizz continues cinderella season. gators rout noles via tebow. new frontrunners: mizz and WV? the bulls of USF may be smirking in january.
Rob, among the great videos you just posted was "The Kiss" which Joiner gave Tebow on the sideline. That was during the Tennessee game. I was at the Tennessee game. If I'd been at the sideline I would have kissed Tebow. And I'm not gay, "not", to quote Seinfeld, "that there's anything wrong with it."
2 comments:
Rob, among the great videos you just posted was "The Kiss" which Joiner gave Tebow on the sideline. That was during the Tennessee game. I was at the Tennessee game. If I'd been at the sideline I would have kissed Tebow. And I'm not gay, "not", to quote Seinfeld, "that there's anything wrong with it."
Mizz and WVa? Who have these teams played to deserve to be invited to the big dance?
Post a Comment