Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Back!
Well my office no longer looks like a bomb went off in it, and I am in my normal routine again, at least till the next trial in March (ack!). I added a countdown ticker to the page so we can quantify the twiddling of our sports-frenzied thumbs (yes, we have reached the level of embedding java script into CTCSB, I hope the Californians aren't panicking!). Keep your fingers crossed for the Gators as our underclassmen deal with 2 tough upcoming road games, Arkansas and Tennessee!!! Hope everyone's season is going well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Rob, I like your countdown to March Madness so much I've moved it to the top right as a permanent fixture! Love, Dad
I'm biting my nails to a nub over the upcoming road games. The Vols beat Bama in a pretty good game last night @ Bama. I hope our Baby Gators who are now 18-3 and ranked have not been drinking any of the poison Billy D talks about. Tenn looks pretty good and Bama gave them a scare so I don't think they'll be letting their guard down any time soon.
Fraxedas and Gator Clan,
FYI: USC (Yes, the mighty Trojans) have 96.1% of their points from Freshmen and Sophmores (the highest percentage in Division I). They start 3 Sophs and 2 Freshmen, and, for good measure, the first guy off the bench is a freshman! Talk about a young team. They are 13-8 and in 4th place in the Pac-10. Two of their losses are super close games against Kansas and Memphis.
So, if you think the Gators are young, look West.
Love the countdown to March Madness!
Victor
Hey, Vic, you want youth? We start 3 freshmen, Nick Calathes, Jai Lucas & Chandler Parsons. One sophomore, Marreese Speights, and a junior, Walter Hodge. Dan Werner is a soph. No seniors to be found anywhere!
Oh, yeah, we're 18-3 overall and 5-1 in the SEC.(The conference with the most ranked teams in the country-- check it out!) OK, don't get excited. This is a rebuilding year after two back to back national championships. Nobody expects us to do much. But Billy D can really put together and coach a team to greatness. These Gators may be babies. But this is fair notice to any team out there. Yeah, I mean any team. After what I saw Saturday against #8 Vandy --up close and personal-- these baby gators can bite the head off any team that takes them for granted in a New York second. 'Nuff Said!
Post a Comment