Friday, January 4, 2008
Hi Jessica!
Hi Jessica and welcome to this crazy blog! Everybody, Jessica is my niece. Sister of Todd, daughter of the other uncle rick and a terrific, very bright, young woman. She reminds me of Michelle Katnik. Michelle -- I think you two met at Rob's wedding! Anyway basketball season is upon us. I'm sure we'll come up with some sort of fantasy game for march madness and I'm sure Johnny Cueto will win. Johnny-- don't be dejected. The only reason you are where you are at the college bowl pick'em is because your screenname is bballstryder. That's a basketball name. The gods of football got confused.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Joaq,
Correct, again, mi primo. Johnny has to change his name for next year. He got lost in password and ID limbo.
As for Jessica, I sent her a greeting. She will love it...life is beautiful, so long as you have a blog!
I am looking forward to spring ball and seeing who we recruited. So far, it looks like another bumper crop for SC. Once the signings come out in the L.A. Times, I will post for the blog. Watch out. Even though the Trojans graduate 6 starters from offense and 4 on defense, we have a ton of experience coming back due to the rash of injuries we suffered. Many guys are not considered starters, even though they played significant minutes.
We are loaded at running back and wide receiver. 3 quarterbacks. Many linebackers and DBs. If Cushing and Maualuga stay for their senior season, we are going to be awfully tough.
Take care.
Un abrazo,
Victor
Post a Comment