Friday, September 5, 2008

2nd Week-- Upcoming Games

Upcoming games for principal blog participants for the second week are:
  • FIU @ Iowa Hawkeyes 12:00 PM Eastern 9AM Pacific. TV: Big Ten Network
  • Texas A&M @ New Mexico 5:00PM Eastern 2PM Pacific. TV: No TV
  • Miami Hurricanes @ UF Gators 8:00PM Eastern 5PM Pacific TV: ESPN-Game of the Week- Broadcast Nationally. (Note: ESPN Gameday will also be broadcast from outside The Swamp on Saturday. Look for the Fraxedas clan making fools of themselves behind Lee Corso & Company).
  • LSU v Troy has been postponed because of Hurricane Gustav's damage to Tiger Stadium in Baton Rouge.
  • USC Trojans have a bye week. They'll be cooling their heels awaiting the biggest game in September: USC v Ohio State next Saturday. P.S. the Gators take their bye week next week just so the team and the coaches can huddle around the big jumbotron screens @ The Swamp and watch USC beat the living daylights out of the Buckeyes!!!!
  • Note -- Just click on the title to this post above for a link to a complete schedule in case anybody wants to see Weber State @ Hawaii or Minnesota @ Bowling Green. Good luck y'all!!!!!!

2 comments:

requejo said...

Hi Joaq,

Great schedule but you will now have to add the Georgetown Hoyas. Perhaps also put up the banner. Little known, Division I, but great teams being played, including Yale, and Holy Cross... I am going to have to get you thinking Washington DC much more. If not politics then Football.
Saludos.

Joaquin said...

I will definitely put up the Hoyas Schedule and now that my son Rob is back from his cruise maybe we can put up a Hoya and a Hawkeye banner. I understand your game has been postponed till Sunday @ 1pm b/c of weather --as I write this, you should be kicking off.(Just got back from The Swamp this morning). I'll try to find the game and post appropriately tonight. Go Hoyas!!!Joaq