Friday, September 19, 2008
New Banner, happy Saturday!
Hey everyone, I finally got around to updating our banner as requested by the group. I hope everyone approves. Any suggestions are welcome. Aside from that, I wish everyone the best of luck in their games this weekend! I will be in Orlando, FL with family, watching the UF-TN match, as well as LSU-Auburn, probably some others. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Rob,
Beautiful job. Also, the fact that you got rid of UCLA is fantastic. They are crummy. The Hawkeye and Hoya banners are super-cool. See if Hawkeye Ted and Hoya Willie chime in on the new look blog.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the SEC action. My picks: Gators big over Vols (Tennessee is lousy as they lost to former-blog team UCLA) and LSU/Auburn should go to the Luisleon's Tigers in a great SEC match-up.
Take care,
Victor
Great job, Rob! The new banners look terrific You've never told me how you manage the cloth effect. Is that a trade secret? I know you don't simply download it because I've gone behind you on the layout program and I see no links. The cloth look is more evident in the Hoya banner because it's a lighter color, but I can see it in the Hawkeye banner too. Just more subtle. And you spiffed up the Gator! Man this blog is getting cool!
Hey Rob,
Great work on the Georgetown Banner. It seems to fly. Whereas most of you will get a chance to follow your team on TV. True fans will be following it on Gametracker. The Hoya v. Yale matchup will not be televised. For true fans only ... Go Hoyas.
Oye, Willie,
The return of the Hoyas to gridiron greatness is a few years off. Lucky for you, BB season is not too far off.
Victor
Thanks for the banner. Go Hawks!
Hey, Mr. Big Ten Ted, shake off that squeaker with Pitt and go forth to win the rest of your games! Go hawks!
Post a Comment