Saturday, September 13, 2008

Congratulations Trojans!!!

Congratulation Trojans on a resounding victory over Ohio State! You dominated every aspect of the game with blinding speed and held the haughty Buckeyes to a single field goal. Amazing! A single field goal!!! Haven't checked the boxscore yet... still buzzing from Land Sharks and Mount Gay Rum but it looked impressive as all get out. We're all Trojans tonight. Fight On!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rob said...

THANK YOU USC!!!! It was so great to have my wish granted, even exceeded. I believe I asked for a 20 point cushion, and got a 32 point cushion. I saw on ESPN that the general population is beginning to catch on to the fact that OSU is right up there with Yale...80% expected USC to win. I hope now, after USC's terrific thumping, that number will next year be 100%.

Victor said...

Rob,
Thanks for the props. I threw all caution and jinx-related-aspects to the 4 winds when I wrote in the blog that we would win by at least 20 points. Johnny, in his semi-drunk-induced-prose, gave me props since I told everybody in sight that we would trounce the dreaded Buckeyes. That was an easy one to call. Lou Holtz and the other super-biased goofballs can take Boeckman all day long (he had the audacity to say the Buckeye quarterback was better than SC's Sanchez). He quoted stats from games against poor/lousy teams. What a goofball. Don't they get it yet...if you are to judge teams, you should look at who they played, not how many touchdowns and how few interceptions they tossed when they played the likes of Indiana, Northwestern, and Youngstown State!!!
Take care and thanks for rooting for the Trojans. We felt your presence all day/night long.
Victor