Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Hola Fellow Bloggers
I will never make it as a computer hacker. After many days of frustration, establishing new accounts, new emails, I turned to older brother Vic, sister Nora and Joaquin across the country to FINALLY gain access to this hallowed territory known as "Coast to Coast Sports Chat"! Johnny Cueto as I'm known to most hittin hard from the West Coast - the land of the #1 in the Country USC Trojans (since Mr. Bruin AZarate has not logged in yet I can still talk trash on our lowly crosstown rivals UCLA). Very happy to be here; I've read all the early season postings and have been thoroughly entertained. Love the photo of the Frax Brothers @ the Swamp - Vic we need one of us @ the Colisseum in the near future. Good news bad news: I will be out of town for our huge home opener against Ohio State / the good news is I'll be in Vegas watching it on massive screens with hundreds of total strangers (just like being @ the game isn't it?)
Looks like my first taste of the Colisseum will have to wait til 10/4 against Oregon. Lets see if we can have another meeting of the bloggers somewhere in the country in the near future. Until then, good luck to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Johnny!!!!!!!!!! Let me be the first to welcome you. Now the blog is complete. Please bookmark the site, click "remember me in this computer" to make your login automatic and write your password backwards on your butt (so you can see it on the mirror).
Tabaco y Ron. Welcome on board. Great to have you here also. I look forward to a couple of beers soon. In the interim I count on you to help me through the maze of football issues from such a lauded group. Stay strong and struggle. Requejo
Alright, Johnny. Way to persevere. The blog is going to rock this year as multiple people from a fairly diverse group of colleges and universities have joined the fray. Should be fun.
Welcome.
Victor
Post a Comment