Friday, September 5, 2008

Welcome Don Peters!!!

Hey Gang, Let me introduce you to one of my best friends, Don Peters, who has just joined our hallowed blog. I've known Don over 35 years. We first met when he was one of my law school professors at UF. Amazingly, he didn't flunk me out --for which I am eternally grateful. Don is still teaching at UF. He is a Gator through and through and has the best seats in The Swamp. He also has Midwestern roots, originally hailing from Iowa, so he should get along great with Hawkeye Ted, who also recently joined us. Don has also joined our Coast to Coast Pick'em. His handle is "grandpagator". I don't know why he wants to emphasize his advanced age but, hey, we can pick any name we want in this crowd. A hearty welcome to Don and GO GATORS!!!!

2 comments:

requejo said...

Hi Peter,

Welcome. As a fellow Law School professor welcome to this "murder" of guys. Coming from Georgetown and also new to this blog ... Go Hoyas. Our first game against Howard University is on today Saturday. Limited radio, no TV, little press coverage. Only for the true Hoya Footbal fans. We love it.

Rob said...

Welcome professor! It's been too long, I hope you're doing well!